5 People to Give a Hint
Sometimes, people just need to take a Hint…Hint water that is! There could still some people around you who don’t know that they can jazz up their everyday water with a refreshing, natural flavor. A hint of flavor adds nothing but deliciousness. There are no extra calories, no sugar and definitely no artificial flavors.
If you’re looking for someone to give a Hint, here are a few suggestions:
- A coworker. You know the one we’re talking about. That coworker who’s always talking about how great he is or all the exciting things he has planed to do over the weekend. Give him a hint. He’ll be so amazing by the refreshing taste of Hint that he’ll have no words left.
- The band that plays on the corner of the street on Saturday. All that singing and playing can really leave people thirsty and tired. Luckily, Hint covers both of these areas. The naturally sweet taste of hint can keep the band going while satisfying their thirst. Make your local band members happy. A hydrated mouth is a happy mouth.
- Your professor. Professors have it hard. They have to give the same lecture over and over in different classrooms or different buildings. Then they have to talk to students after class and in their office. All this talking has to make a professor thirsty. So give them a Hint!
- A runner. Maybe just pick a sidewalk to stand on and as runners pass by, you can toss them a Hint. Too often, runners don’t get enough water during or after their run. Hydrating after a run is very important. During a workout, the body uses water and nutrients. The best way to replenish this is with water.
- Yourself. If you’re tired of drinking water, but you don’t want to reach for a soda or sugary drink at the end of the day, try drinking a Hint. Hint water quenches thirst in a fun way. So get rid of the beverages in your house that have artificial flavors, excess sugar and empty calories. Replace it all with Hint.
- hardandgay likes this
- kurisutaru-suki reblogged this from japan-o-phile
- kurisutaru-suki likes this
- princesskissu likes this
- haribote-no-otona likes this
- haribote-no-otona reblogged this from japan-o-phile
- refochinchin reblogged this from japan-o-phile
- shikijikas likes this
- gloomykuma likes this
- amaenb0 likes this
- japan-o-phile reblogged this from naturallyflavoredwater and added:
- stillalive-but-barelybreathing likes this
- infiniteenn reblogged this from naturallyflavoredwater
- dreams-within-dreams likes this
- let-me-feel-healthy reblogged this from pi-nkmatter
- pi-nkmatter reblogged this from naturallyflavoredwater
- nirvanabody reblogged this from naturallyflavoredwater
- daniveeslife reblogged this from naturallyflavoredwater and added:
- naturallyflavoredwater posted this